Experience the Excitement,
Joy, and Fun of Dancing
September Friday Night Ballroom Dance Schedule
6:30 - 7:30 PM Dance Lesson
Lesson - Lindy Swing (Sept 2, 16, 23 & 30) and Tango (Sept 9)
7:30 - 9:45 PM Dancing
Monthly Fun After 40 Dance Program
September 2 - Country Night - music by DJ
September 9 - Ballroom - music by DJ
September 16 - Ballroom Dance - music by DJ
September 23 - No Dance. FunAfter40 preempted for Art Exhibit/Reception.
September 30 - Harvest Moon Festival - music by the Herbie Kae Trio
Prior to a Special Dance Event, pick-up tickets at Fun After 40 Dance Registration Desk on Fridays between 7:00 and 8:30 PM. For more information, visit our "Contact Us" page.
Upcoming Special Events
Harvest Moon Festival - September 30 - music by the Herbie Kae Trio. Dance tickets can be pre-purchased. (see flyer and details below).
Halloween Costume Party - October 28 - Come dressed to have fun and dance into the night.
Pre-purchase of "Harvest Moon Festival" Dance tickets - Can purchase/pick-up tickets through September 23rd at Fun After 40 Dance Registration Desk (Legacy Commons) on Fridays between 7:00 and 8:30 PM.
Want to practice your dance steps or learn how to dance, join us Friday Nights at Palmdale Legacy Commons.
Please join us for an evening of dancing in the Antelope Valley with the Fun After Forty Ballroom Dance Club. You do not need to be a member to attend.
• Dance every Friday night at Palmdale Legacy Commons is open
• Country dancing on the first Friday of each month
• Dance lessons start at 6:30 PM
• Social dancing from 7:30 until about 9:45 PM
• Admission is $5 for members and $7 for guests unless live band
• Annual membership is only $5
Ballroom dance lessons include: Cha-Cha, Swing, Fox Trot, Two- Step, Rumba, Tango, and Waltz. (See weekly Dance Schedule for more details.)
• Have fun and feel more confident on the dance floor!
• Getting ready for a special occasion? Expand your knowledge of dance and feel better!
• Dancing is fun, provides great exercise and improves your coordination!
• Meet new people and join us at special events!